Welcome to episode 9 of "Optimal - The Podcast". In this episode of Optimal, we’re diving into Testosterone with an exploration of andropause and Low T Syndrome in our male patients.
Optimal - The Podcast: Episode 9 - Andropause & Low Testosterone Syndrome Among Men
Dr. Dicken Weatherby & Beth Ellen DiLuglio, MS, RDN, LDN
Testosterone is a vital hormone both for men and women. But its role is greatly significant among males, as it contributes to their muscle growth, sexual health, and other aspects of health.
For men, the thought of being low on testosterone feels like a hit to their masculinity. What happens when your patient’s testosterone is low? How can you tell? What can you do to help them boost it?
Join Dr. Dicken and Beth Ellen DiLugio in this episode as they talk about the low testosterone syndrome among male patients, what causes it, as well as the appropriate diagnosis and treatment.
Subscribe to Optimal on these popular channels
- Allopathic definition of hypogonadism vs a Functional definition of Low T Syndrome
- How testosterone is produced
- What causes men to have lower levels of testosterone?
- How can you use symptomology and Functional Blood Analysis to uncover Low T in your patients?
- Reasons why the sex hormone-binding globulin might be increased or decreased.
- How to deal with low testosterone?
Did you find today’s episode helpful?
If you enjoy today’s conversation please click here to leave a review for Optimal - The Podcast.
Get notified when a new episode comes out by subscribing to Optimal - The Podcast on your favorite podcast app!
Education is the most effective way to make a change. Help others get the information they need by sharing this episode!