- ODX Platform
- ODX Analytics
- Solutions for:
Optimal DX Is Your End-to-End Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis Tool
Your patients come to you because they’ve got pressing questions about their health — by analyzing, tracking, interpreting, and reporting on blood chemistry tests with the Optimal DX Software platform, you can give them the answers they’re looking for. Now, with our Fullscript integration, you can give them solutions too!
Why Use the Optimal DX Software in Your Practice?
Simple: It transforms how you deliver patient outcomes.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Hear how our customers have transformed their practice with the Optimal DX Software platform.
2. Sign in to ODX
- Login to the ODX Application
- On the Dashboard, click on your name at the top right of the screen
- From the dropdown click Integrations
3. Enable Fullscript Connection
- On the Integrations page, select the Platform Tab
- On the Platform page, click the blue "Enable Connection" button
4. Connect Your Fullscript Account to ODX
- Once you have enabled the connection it is time to actually connect the accounts
- On the next page, click the blue "Connect" button
- Next you'll go and log into your Fullscript account!
5. Sign into Fullscript and Authorize the Connection
- on the "Sign into Fullscript" page, enter your Fullscript credentials (email and password) or, Create an Account.
- Click "Sign In" and you'll go to the final Authorization Page
- Click the "Authorize Application" button
- You will be re-directed back to the Platforms page in your ODX account where you can manage your connection
6. Manage Your Connection to Fullscript
- On the Platforms page, you can now manage your Fullscript integration with your ODX account
- Click "Manage Connected Users" to associate your ODX users with your Fullscript "Practitioners".
- Click "Manage Connected Patients" to associate your existing ODX patients with their reciprocal patient record in Fullscript
7. Add a New Fullscript Treatment Plan Based On Your Patient's Blood Test!!
Create a unique and individualized treatment plan from your patient's Functional Health Report! Using the entire Fullscript catalog or a curated list of "ODX Recommendations" selected by ODX and the Fullscript Integrated Medical team, you can build a unique health concerns-based treatment plan. Once the treatment plan has been finalized, click the "Create treatment plan in Fullscript" button to create the prescription in Fullscript. Activate the treatment plan from within ODX and the patient is sent the prescription so Fullscript can fulfill the order.
8. Run your Health Improvement Plan Report
A Health Improvement Plan takes your Health Concerns-Based treatment plan and using ODX's reporting engine creates a unique graphically-rich report for the patient. Your personal message is presented in its own report along with a Health Concerns view of the prescription with relevant biomarker information from the Functional Health Report. You also get a Product Summary report which is ideally printed and added to the refrigerator door to remind the patient when to take the products you have prescribed. Health Insights + Health Solutions = Optimal Health
Create Personalized Treatment Plans Now!
Integrate your ODX Account with Fullscript and add individualized supplement protocols to your Health Improvement Plans.
Optimal - The ODX Blog
Expand Your Knowledge
Browse our resources to learn more about functional blood chemistry analysis, blood biomarkers, the functional approach to medicine and more.
Insider's Guide to Your Patient's Blood Biomarkers
Read Optimal DX's insider guide to blood biomarkers — an informative introduction to Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis, commonly analyzed blood biomarkers and their relationship to dysfunction.Download Now
The "FBCA Mastery" Certification Training Program
Learn Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis from Dr. Weatherby, earn Continuing Education credits and get certified in this transformative assessment technique.Enroll in Course
The FBCA Blueprint: How to Implement FBCA into Your Clinic
Interested in Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis but don't know how to start? This guide walks you through setting up FBCA in your practice.Download Now
Optimal - An ODX White Paper
Read our white paper"What Is Optimal - Striving for Optimal Blood Chemistry Results and Optimal Health". At the heart of this whitepaper is a thorough review of the ways standard reference ranges are established and why optimal ranges work better for the Functional Medicine practice. To demonstrate this concept of optimal ranges we review 6 representative biomarkers: Glucose, Homocysteine, Iron, TSH, Vitamin D and Magnesium.Download Now